arrhhh VCTC help needed...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Hi

I have looked high low for this answer it it seems I dont know this?
Please can anyone help me....

The question is:

State the Industry Code of Practice for dealing with complaints

...maybe I am being thick and its just common sence but I am really stuck...

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I think it may depend on the complaint - you have Sale of Goods and Services, Health and Safety at Work - if it was a H&S issue plus probably others.

Hope this helps.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
naturalnails said:
I think it may depend on the complaint - you have Sale of Goods and Services, Health and Safety at Work - if it was a H&S issue plus probably others.

Hope this helps.
Hi Fiona, this is what I orginally thought, but we have covered these areas in another section...but it seems odd they refer to a Code of Practice...I asked the tutor if i needed to look at BABTEC etc and she said no its a national code not a governing body??? So confused..

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
Louise,

the phrase "Code of Practice" generally means the guidance notes associated with Acts - it makes life easier for us laypeople to understand the gobbledegook that politicians write.

PM me with the actual context and wording of the question and I will see if I can point you in the right direction. It may be that they are asking the same question as has been covered in another section, but just in a different way.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Fiona,
Ive sent an eamil to your hotmail account.... :rolleyes: could send the attachment on PM facility...hope you dont mind....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts