Art & style course at S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pen09

Reaction score
For those of you lovely people who've already done the above course. Do you need your nails bare? Only asking as you don't need to take a model with you, but I've noticed on the list that you need to take cuticle away, solar oil etc. So wondered if you work on each other x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I did the course I was on my own so I worked on colour pops / colour wheels - means you can try out lots of different things then too x

Thanks so much for your reply hun. Yes S2 said you worked from colour wheels too. I was just confused as to why you need cuticle away etc. Did you use it on your course? X

I'm sure we went over shellac application process as a refresher making sure we were using right products in correct order etc but can't remember using it as didn't work on anybody x

Thanks hun. I've just done my nails as I'm out tonight and didn't know if I should take it off for Thursday. I took extra care when I applied it as I thought they may be checking the application out haha. Thanks again for replying x

Latest posts

Back