Artificial Flowers for the Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An*Gel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
I love fresh flowers in the salon and try to get them as often as possible, I think it's a nice touch and they cheer me up and make the place look so much nicer.

So many clients remark on how nice my "fake flowers" are and how real they look :lol:

This got me thinking... why am I spending so much on the real thing when I could fake it?

Does anyone know where I could get a really nice bunch of artificial flowers online?

I don't care how much they cost, I want something realistic.

Thanks geeks :hug:

Why buy online? Why not ask your local florist first?

Why buy online? Why not ask your local florist first?

I didn't realise that a florist would sell them... I've only seen the horrible ones that you'd leave on a grave in the florists.

I'll pop in the next time I'm in town and see what they say.

I have some really lovely artificial flower arrangements that I made up from Dunelm Mill, do you have their stores down south? I know they have a website but not sure if the flowers are online.

Next also do artificial flowers on their website.

xo

My mum bought us all silk flowers for her wedding back in November. They looked just like the real thing. I will ask her where she bought them from and let you know x

I had some silk flowers many moons ago that were so realistic that people used to go to sniff them.
In the end I put a couple of drops of essential oil on them to make them smell too. Only I was a meany & the oil wasn't what the flower should smell like.
Cue lots of confused faces - totally hilarious (smiling to myself now at the memory, lol)

Brilliant... thanks a million for all the replies, I really appreciate it :)

"Peony" do lovely silk flowers have a look on their webSite! Just google it X

"Peony" do lovely silk flowers have a look on their webSite! Just google it X

Off for a nosey at that... thank you!

Ok just had a look and they look gorgeous... I've emailed them to see if they deliver to Ireland.

They look so realistic... if they don't deliver to Ireland I might go with a bunch of Lillies from the link Fiona posted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back