Artistic Colour Gloss colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bombalurina

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just popping over from Beauty for a while!

I have been asked by one of my regular gel colour ladies to get a turquoise colour when I'm at excel this weekend. I've looked on their website but the swatches there are not very true to life. I was wondering if someone can recommend me the brightest most vibrant turquoise or aqua colour? Either cream or shimmer, it doesn't matter.

Time is of the essence at the show as I'm working on one of the stands so won't have time to browse..!

Thanks in advance!

I don't have a turquoise colour personally but there is a thread on here, I'm hoping I've got the link below for you. This thread "show is your artistic colour gloss" has lots of people's pics of the artistic range so you should find one you like. HTH

http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?t=234392

ACG Chill. The only turquoise. Really beautiful & summery. Creme finish :)

Attachments

• ACG chill.jpg
    ACG chill.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 449
Thanks so much ladies, that's exactly what I'm after! Lovely 😊 xx

I was relieved to see this. I keep ordering turquoise-y colors and I keep getting ones the are a little to green. Is Chill on the blue-er side? I have IBD Turtle Bay and it's way, way to green. I just received Lechat Turquoise Sky and it's still greener than I want. I have Glam and Glits Ink in "Urban" and it's pretty darn nice, but it's metallic-ish. I just want a nice creme turquoise, not too light not too dark and not too green. Help!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back