Artistic Gloss LED Lamp - any issues? Or any recommendations for any LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
Before I shell out, how have other techs found the Artistic LED lamp??

Or if you don't use their lamp, what LED lamp would you recommend??

I have only bought the artistic pro 30 3 weeks ago I've had no problems and clients prefer to a previous led lamp I was using xxx HTH xx

I've had it for 7months and it's the best money I've spend and the best investment I've made.

If you buy it you will not regret it. Xxx

I bought the artistic pro30 last July, it has been fantastic! But the past few weeks it's not been working very well, the sensor seems to be broken, and the light has not been coming on. So I've written to the company hopefully it's still under warranty because it's very expensive to replace :cry:

Just checking in and you all seem to be doing a great job of answering each
Others questions and mixing up some great results . Was sad to see
Nathalie take off her 4 week old Baker Street mix after 4 weeks not budging wanted yo see if she could make it to 6 weeks !!!
But like all clients she fancied a change.and was board Can't wait to see what she come Up with next. Loving everything I'm seeing so just Keep mixing and sharing :)

Nathalie take off her 4 week old Baker Street mix after 4 weeks not budging wanted yo see if she could make it to 6 weeks !!!
But like all clients she fancied a change.and was board Can't wait to see what she come Up with next. Loving everything I'm seeing so just Keep mixing and sharing :)

I'm sat PMSL at you mr BFF I think you meant this to go on the megamix thread not this thread about the lamps

Sorry wrong thread ! Just got a new I phone
And my big hands and these small keys are not
Happening lol :)

Sorry wrong thread ! Just got a new I phone
And my big hands and these small keys are not
Happening lol :)

Lol gotta love sausage fingers!!
Mind you sometimes I've pulled up a thread to reply and some totally random thread has opened up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back