Artistic nail gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemspinky

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone use artistic nail gel polish?
If so how long does it last?
For people who have tried it but don't use it- why?
I'm going to start doing gel polish and looking for a good brand that doesn't break the bank.

Thank you x

I use a acrylic art paint! It's so easy to work with, and have not had any issues with it, I just cure the top coat over it and it's good to go ;) just the stuff from Walmart like folk art. (I am assuming you mean to draw designs on the nail with)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,
No I mean the actual colours, x

I used it but don't anymore as I'm allergic to it and also some of the colours I had faded.

I use Ibd just gel polish and find this an excellent product. It's easy to apply, they have lots and lots of color choices, it's not overly expensive and it's easy to remove.

Thank you. I'll look into that. X

I use artistic and clients love the colours and very easy to apply and just as easy to remove xxx

I can't find a contact number for them? Do you have to do a training course with them?
I have a manicure and gel certificate - abt accredited - is this enough?
X

Contact louella belle they will ask to forward your manicure and pedicure Certs and then open your account which you can start buying
Www.louellabelle.co.uk
Xx

I use OPI and Essie for gels but they are rather expensive. For a budget brand I'd say try IBD - they have brilliant reviews and a huge colour range. I have tried several on family/friends and am impressed!! Good luck with whatever you choose....

I'm an Artistic fan and so are my clients. I also use Gellux but I do prefer Artistic. The only down side is that you need to order them so can't see the colours in person but Louella Belle are really helpful so it's not a huge issue. Hope this helps xx

Latest posts

Back