ASP mini LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDuchess

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Psst, I've just had a beauty express brochure. It's Vat free today and free delivery over £30.

They have an ASP mini led lamp for £29.99. It looks just like the one I bought from Cuccino for £49.99. If they're the same I recommend! I use mine for IBX, toes and nail pops.

The cuccino led lamp has an on off switch rather than an automatic hand sensor, no timer cut out and it's quite deep so I find that I need an extra 10 secs or so. The price more than compensates for these issues. Actually as a back up/second machine I find them an advantage! I don't get problems curing nail pops or thumbs or clients with cold fingers that the hand sensor doesn't respond to. I find it easier when doing toes that either my bio sculpture UV or my artistic led machine - although it has a short flex so I need an extension lead.

Hope someone finds this helpful ;)

I have just ordered the ASP Mini lamp today to cure my ACG and am excited as my Bio lamp was not strong enough to cure my ACG. Looking forward to a quicker cure time!

I have just ordered the ASP Mini lamp today to cure my ACG and am excited as my Bio lamp was not strong enough to cure my ACG. Looking forward to a quicker cure time!

A 9 watt led will not cure ACG. This light is less powerful than the bio lamp.

Latest posts

Back