ASP signature gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3lani3

Reaction score
Just used ASP signature gel, are there other people out there like me and have used a different base coat and top coat from another brand? I am wondering about the priming bit before I dont' have asp bonder or primer and am using the orly primer I didn't see the point in purchasing another set. so far the nails have stayed on I want to know from anybody out there what experiences good or bad have any of you experienced using brands with other brands!

Just used ASP signature gel, are there other people out there like me and have used a different base coat and top coat from another brand? I am wondering about the priming bit before I dont' have asp bonder or primer and am using the orly primer I didn't see the point in purchasing another set. so far the nails have stayed on I want to know from anybody out there what experiences good or bad have any of you experienced using brands with other brands!

didnt want to read and run! havnt used signature gel, is that there colour polish? wouldnt recommend using differnt topcoat or anything other then asp, but then again i wouldnt recommend asp,as i didnt have any good outcome with that brand, now very happy using NSI.

x

Hi I use asp gel and use a different brand base and top coat and have no probes at all clients getting 2 weeks and more from there gel polish. I just need to go and get more colours x

Latest posts

Back