ASP Spa Mani/Pedi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry33

Reaction score
Ive just had the new Beauty Express catalogue through and there is some new products in there for man/pedis.The company is ASP spa...has anyone used it or heard anything about it??Thank you xx

Not sure if this helps but im trained in A.S.P liquid & powder. i find it ok, but then to be honest ive not tried anything else so i couldnt say if its great compared to others etc xx

I trained with ASP too initially. Don't rate it at all, its not very high quality.

I trained with ASP too initially. Don't rate it at all, its not very high quality.

what do use now? see i dont know any different so would be intrested to see whats better xxx

Ive just had the new Beauty Express catalogue through and there is some new products in there for man/pedis.The company is ASP spa...has anyone used it or heard anything about it??Thank you xx

I was given ASP gel to use at the Salon I used to work in and its the only gel I have encountered that burned my clients nails whilst curing. Like PROPER burned, they had to pull their hands out of the lamp, I wouldn't use it again personally due to that experience but I trained in a different system so maybe I prepped the nail incorrectly for it.

I've had problems with ASP aswell, I have the manicure and pedicure training with them and I do use there products but thats because you cant go far wrong with a moisturiser and exfoliator. x

what do use now? see i dont know any different so would be intrested to see whats better xxx

When I was doing my work experience at college I trained at a spa and used the Jessica pedicure/manicure stuff which I thought was lovely but I've heard great things about CND products as well. I am planning to do the full nail training course with them hopefully next year so I can convert my entire product range to them.

When I was doing my work experience at college I trained at a spa and used the Jessica pedicure/manicure stuff which I thought was lovely but I've heard great things about CND products as well. I am planning to do the full nail training course with them hopefully next year so I can convert my entire product range to them.

CND invented the category of SPA Manicure and Pedicure ... there is still nothing better then CND. check it out!

Welcome - Sweet Squared or call 08452106060

CND invented the category of SPA Manicure and Pedicure ... there is still nothing better then CND. check it out!

Welcome - Sweet Squared or call 08452106060

Geeg, been looking at the complete course for a few months now but have to put it off due to pregnancy! Does the complete course really cover everything? I've read on here that it's a 14 day course and covers most of the CND products. It sounds fabulous! The only CND product I currently use is Shellac but honestly, haven't read one bad thing about the CND training or any of the products which is why I am so keen to pop this baby out, recover and get going lol.

Geeg, been looking at the complete course for a few months now but have to put it off due to pregnancy! Does the complete course really cover everything? I've read on here that it's a 14 day course and covers most of the CND products. It sounds fabulous! The only CND product I currently use is Shellac but honestly, haven't read one bad thing about the CND training or any of the products which is why I am so keen to pop this baby out, recover and get going lol.
It covers everything you need to start and get started! It takes years to cover everything! Master classes etc. it is the best value course in the UK and includes everything you need in abundance! That is why you don't hear any bad feedback ... Trust me, if there was you would hear about it ... On the www

I was given ASP gel to use at the Salon I used to work in and its the only gel I have encountered that burned my clients nails whilst curing. Like PROPER burned, they had to pull their hands out of the lamp, I wouldn't use it again personally due to that experience but I trained in a different system so maybe I prepped the nail incorrectly for it.

when i was on my course my tutr mentioned something about this and said its called heat spike and if it burned you was to pull it out of the uv lamp then put back it and it wouldnt happen burn again

Not sure how true this is she just told us when we was asking about the gel course xxx

when i was on my course my tutr mentioned something about this and said its called heat spike and if it burned you was to pull it out of the uv lamp then put back it and it wouldnt happen burn again

Not sure how true this is she just told us when we was asking about the gel course xxx
No client should ever have to endure pain when having their nails done. There is a gel that does not burn ... Brisa from CND. :D

No client should ever have to endure pain when having their nails done. There is a gel that does not burn ... Brisa from CND. :D

Only time I ever personally felt that burn was when I had a Gellux colour applied at a salon while on holiday. Never again, it was awful, I'll stick to Shellac.

@Kerry33, sorry for hijacking the post! But as I said, CND sounds the best to me :)

Thanks for all the replies...I don't do l&p, just man and peds,as well as other beauty treatments.Im hoping to train in Shellac soon so will look into CND too. I'm only part time mobile,so not sure if I can afford the initial outlay for CND straight away.ASP will not be the way forward tho! Xx

Latest posts

Back