ASP T3 gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo's Nails

Reaction score
Hi
I used this the other night and so far think it's a really good product. I am well impressed with ASP T3 Gel.
I use NSI in the salon and at home also use salon services clear gel at home but finds it burns terribly. I used A PS T3 on my self the 2 nights ago and on a client.
On myself I have left my nails clear for the first time in years no colour no design just clear gel. First coat a thin layer second coat a thicker bead of gel. Cured both layers for 3 mins. Wiped of tacky layer and left them. They are supper shiney and strong. I didn't have time to finish off my nails as client was on her way so this gives me a good opportunity to see how this gel performs. My nails are long a nd pointy and I have cooked, cleaned and gone to work and no problems. My client's nails are fine too. She didn't experience any heat whilst under the lamp and she has had no problem. I am thinking of moving this product over to the salon.
Has anyone else used ASP T3 Gel?

Hi
I used this the other night and so far think it's a really good product. I am well impressed with ASP T3 Gel.
I use NSI in the salon and at home also use salon services clear gel at home but finds it burns terribly. I used A PS T3 on my self the 2 nights ago and on a client.
On myself I have left my nails clear for the first time in years no colour no design just clear gel. First coat a thin layer second coat a thicker bead of gel. Cured both layers for 3 mins. Wiped of tacky layer and left them. They are supper shiney and strong. I didn't have time to finish off my nails as client was on her way so this gives me a good opportunity to see how this gel performs. My nails are long a nd pointy and I have cooked, cleaned and gone to work and no problems. My client's nails are fine too. She didn't experience any heat whilst under the lamp and she has had no problem. I am thinking of moving this product over to the salon.
Has anyone else used ASP T3 Gel?
Hi I am thinking of trying asp t3 gel too. Just wondering how did it last on your nails? Any lifting?

Hi No lifting at all. Had my nails on for 4 weeks and they were fine and every cleints nails I have done were fine too. :)

Hey is the t3 asp clear gel okay for creating length via a form?

Latest posts

Back