Aspiring nail tech (gel)... does this sound okay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evangelinegrace

Reaction score
Hello Geeks!

I'm nearing the end of my last year of A-Levels and I've got to decide on what course(s) to do to train as a nail technician!

Here is a list of the courses I hope to take.. please let me know if you think this is good enough or have any other suggestions.

I think I'd train at the Bournemouth Creative Academy plus - will I still book through S2?

• CND Brisa Gel - I love CND's ethos. Quite amazing! I know it would be cheaper to do a gel course with another company and then convert, but I've heard CND's courses are second to none.
  • Shellac
  • Pedicure - CNDs "Toes Naturally Pedicure"
  • Minx, when I make a bit of money back and can afford it and the system, hopefully before Christmas.

If I do the CND Gel course, would my insurance cover me to give regular manicures without an enhancement or Shellac?

I'd like to say thank you to everyone on this site, obviously you did not do it for my benefit but the posts you all have made has convinced me to bite the bullet and go down this path. I'm so happy and excited! :Love:

Thanks for your time :biggrin:

I'm just starting out too and I'm very excited about it all. I've nearly finished my nvq2 and I'm going to train with CND using Brisa and Shellac...can't wait :0))
Good luck hun with your exciting new career and you'll find this site invaluable ( I certainly do) xxx

Latest posts

Back