Assertiveness - Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's often your perspective, their perspective, the law and ultimately your choice. You live once and you work to live not live to work!

I love how you put this. I will keep this in mind for future reference :)

Sorry if this has been said (not read replies).

You said it eloquently in your post here, I would copy and paste that with a few tweaks and print it off in a letter/email.

Don't say much more than you have. Say how much you love working for them and hope to continue, but stress that you can't survive on minimum wage and without two days off every week. Even better if you tell them how much an hour you'd like and they respond with a lower offer, say you'll go away and think about it.

Good luck x

Thanks Kim! We had a sit down chat and I got it all out in the open and I took notes but I could print a letter just to clarify everything that was spoken about so there is a record that we have discussed this should the problems ever arise again.

P.S I'm saving up to come do your waxing training! Cannot express how exciting it is for me 😁

Ash xxxxx

Thanks Kim! We had a sit down chat and I got it all out in the open and I took notes but I could print a letter just to clarify everything that was spoken about so there is a record that we have discussed this should the problems ever arise again.

P.S I'm saving up to come do your waxing training! Cannot express how exciting it is for me 😁

Ash xxxxx
Aw sorry if I was too late with my reply. Note to self: Must read all of the other replies before I post. lol

It'll be great to meet you. Really glad you sorted everything out at work. x

Latest posts

Back