Assignment help, please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thiago

Reaction score
Im doing a assessment for college must be done till tomorrow and theres a question "outline two infection control techniques and their effectiveness and limitations" god i have no idea what this mean LOL can someone help me please :(

Im doing a assessment for college must be done till tomorrow and theres a question "outline two infection control techniques and their effectiveness and limitations" god i have no idea what this mean LOL can someone help me please :(

Google it.

You know it yourself! What do u do to stop infection spreading?

I'm useless with words, so wouldn't want to word it for you! But u know and do it everyday!

What do you do to your clients to catch an infection from their mouth!!!

Ok do you clean your combs & brushes? What with? And why

Ok where did ur post go about shower and teeth?

Ok where did ur post go about shower and teeth?
I dont know lol oh i get it nowwwwwwwwwww I think so i have to explain how to wash my hairdressing tools and have to do it after each client

and also like sterilization the tools etc is that right? im so silly lol

Yes! Sorry I'm a mum so don't give answers away lol need to re word it and think!

Yes! Sorry I'm a mum so don't give answers away lol need to re word it and think!
aww thanks soooo much xd I will put like this by sterilize all the toots after using on each client but i have 2 name 2 i can just think of one LOL

or hand washing could be?

U didn't think of 1 you were told 1 😉

Yes or

What do you do during consultation BEFORE shampooing?

talk to ur client? feel their hair? i dont know :(

Pick out two sterilising methods or cleaning methods, how you do them, how effective they are and what your limits are e.g what you can and can't clean in certain sterilisers etc? Xx

Yes or

What do you do during consultation BEFORE shampooing?

Check for contra indications look at the scalp for abrasions or cuts, anything that may stop u from carrying out the service xx I'm a geek

Change college lol

Yes you do that but you should also discreetly check clients scalp is infection free and not 🐜 (crawling)

Have you not got a textbook?

Check for infestation/infection, sterilise/disinfect tools and equipment before use, wear ppe etc

Check for contra indications look at the scalp for abrasions or cuts, anything that may stop u from carrying out the service xx I'm a geek
lol thanksss soooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol that helped a lotttttttttttttttttttt

Latest posts

Back