At a loss with classic lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Walsh

Reaction score
I am losing the plot with these lashes.
I bought sky glue originally and did a few sets which only lasted the Ladies a few days then all fell out.
Changed my glue to Flirties Ultra and same again except they lasted 3 days this time.
I have no idea what I am doing wrong :(.
Only thing I can think is I am not using enough glue? Humidity in the shop varies from around 65-71%.
Could someone please help?
I really don't want to give up on them but I don't want to give myself a bad reputation xx

If the bond isn't good from the root to the tip of the extension then it will lift away in a few days. It needs to be a flush seal with no gaps.... Be careful not to use too much glue, but your glue needs to be in the right place if that makes sense.

Thanks for the reply I will try to keep an eye on my positioning xxx

Can you not ask where you trained to help you a bit more x

Yes she said I can come back for free but struggling with childcare xx

The adhesive may be too quick for you. You only need to have adhesive at the base of the extension. As long as the base is in the right position and pointing in the right direction that's all you need. You shouldn't be placing adhesive all the way up the extension, just literally at the base.
If the adhesive is quick setting like a 1-2 second one then it may well have started to cure before you've even got to place it on the lash. I use Sky myself and I personally think it's the best adhesive out there. Maybe try using the 3-4 second one instead :)

Pink sparkly - your humidity is way too high especially for sky ( this is your issue)
Your adhesive is shock curing

Please watch this video of mine that explains :

Pink sparkly - your humidity is way too high especially for sky ( this is your issue)
Your adhesive is shock curing

Please watch this video of mine that explains :

That's not my issue, I was saying ONE of the reasons for a bad bond is the extension lash not flush with the natural lash.

Humidity is an issue too I agree causing a brittle bond.

I do not have issues was just trying to help I have just accredited my own course for lashes and will be doing a volume one soon x

Latest posts

Back