Athritic Client with NNO

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charshaun

Reaction score
Hi guys have not been brave enough to post piccys but was pleased with this effort as had to sculpt 3 fingers on my elderly client who is starting to show real signs of arthritus. Her nails are also starting to go miss-shapen as well as joints. Not had much practice with the sculpts but enjoy having a go when I get the chance. I use Bio gel.

Can you guess which 3 are sculpted? All comments welcome.

Charlotte x

Attachments

• DSCF0041.JPG
    DSCF0041.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF0040.JPG
    DSCF0040.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 66
  • nails.JPG
    nails.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 76
Fab Charlotte - they look lovely.

I have a client Bio client with bad arthritis and I just thoguht I'd let you know she need maintenance a bit more regularly (a bit of lifting after 2 weeks round the cuticle) - we've concluded it's her condition or meds as she has less probs when its not as bad and isn't taking as much medication!

But well done!

Ah thanks mate lovely to hear from you. Glad to hear all is well with the pregnancy, you wait til those light flutterings become great big kicks. My youngest bundle of loveliness used to move me out of the chair. Not suprising that at 3 he thinks he is a power ranger!!

Thanks for the advise. My lady had been having problems with the 3 fingers I sculpted because they kept breaking even with clear gel overlay but as she was going away for the weekend they needed to be sorted out!!

I really want to master this sculpting lark and slowly but surely its coming. You never know I might manage a full set soon. Do you always do a silk sculpt whether it be with forms or not or just sculpting gel?

Charlotte X

I'm not qualified in nail enhancements, but I thought her nails looked lovely and I really liked the colour.

Ah thanks mate lovely to hear from you. Glad to hear all is well with the pregnancy, you wait til those light flutterings become great big kicks. My youngest bundle of loveliness used to move me out of the chair. Not suprising that at 3 he thinks he is a power ranger!!

Thanks for the advise. My lady had been having problems with the 3 fingers I sculpted because they kept breaking even with clear gel overlay but as she was going away for the weekend they needed to be sorted out!!

I really want to master this sculpting lark and slowly but surely its coming. You never know I might manage a full set soon. Do you always do a silk sculpt whether it be with forms or not or just sculpting gel?

Charlotte X

Hiya hun - to be honest I do both...at different times, depending on the client....including using the double silk sculpture i got taught on the recent sculpting workshop - now that adds some extra strength and is fab for bitten nails too! You don't need a form with that one! Think its in the tech manual, but have a check and if you can't find it let me know and I'll give you a step by step.

Looking at those nails -your having no probs anyway xx

Latest posts

Back