aussies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niksaki

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are an aussies on this forum at all? :p

There certainly is. We are few and far between but we are here.

Nerida

The australians are taking over :)

Australia (and New Zealand) are the fastest gorwing new members to the site next to the UK.

Its like a big Geek Barbee :D

HI! I'm Australian! and there are few more that I'm sure will show themselves.

I'm from HAY NSW about 3 1/2 hrs from Albury

Hi
There are a few of us on, soaking up all the knowledge on the site. I am in Adelaide.
xxxx:)

Hi there another Aussie on line, although new to this site i'm lovin it
Tracey

g'day maaaayte, yeah, theres a few of us ozzies ere

Cooooooie!!! Hi, me name's Sheila and I'm from out bush, just came in from shearing, fair dinkum it's hot and Im gonna go down me local for a tinnie in me ute and play some 2 up with me mates!! Struth!

Only kidding, Hi im Jayne from Adelaide! There are a few more of us somewhere too.

LOL! coolies great to hear that there is aussies, i felt a bit funny coming on here and its a uk forum but everyone seems soooo friendly! :hug:

oh and girls just wondering do you have any good online nail supplies websites from oz? i have found a few but a little hesitant to buy from them as i dont know what there products are like..:wink2:

The Nail Geek said:
Australia (and New Zealand) are the fastest gorwing new members to the site next to the UK.

That's right don't forget about us!!:wink2:

Another aussie here in Canberra.
Sam

Well I count 9. can't wait to see how many show up.

Hey Nik, I knew your name was familiar, I used to visit the Wedding Central fourum before I got married, I know you from there, you probably won't know me though, I wasn't a big poster.

Welcome :)

I can put you in touch with a few good suppliers if you like, PM me what your after...

DNA said:
Hey Nik, I knew your name was familiar, I used to visit the Wedding Central fourum before I got married, I know you from there, you probably won't know me though, I wasn't a big poster.

Welcome :)

I can put you in touch with a few good suppliers if you like, PM me what your after...

LOL im still on wc!!!! not married yet though :| but getting there! what a small world, what was your username on wc?

Hello! I'm a Melbourne native but am situated in north Queensland (husband's work). However, all of my suppliers bar one are interstate. I am finding this site amazing - the nail culture is sooo diverse and different.

Heys,

My name is Sandra and I'm an alcoholic.

No, jokes. I'm up here in sunny brisbane, queensland.

Hello, Im from Bayswater Victoria.

Hi I'm Alicia and welcome to the Aussie success of nails. We will hopefully give the other countries a run for their money.

Latest posts

Back