aussies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi i am to an aussie im from melbourne nice to know there are a few aussies here to:green:

gday nik from perth.

Hi there. Didnt want to be the only ozzie to not reply. I didnt realise there were so many of us on here

Envy said:
That's right don't forget about us!!:wink2:

:biggrin: I second that.:biggrin: :biggrin: :Love:

where jnails? miss you!

Hi from Noosa Queensland.

melody jayne said:
where jnails? miss you!

Hi Melody Jane

Belinda here. Just thought i would let you guys know Janice is still around. Been busy getting business ready but she said to say a big HELLO and she will be back soon.

Belinda

thanks for that belinda. a hug for janice:hug:

G'day

Another Aussie here, but I am from Tassie, most likely the only Tassie on the site, and I am also from thr WC forum, I also thought I knew ur name from somewhere, my nic on there was jess_luvs_david, coming up to my wedding anniversary actualy, 1year on the 19th of this month.

Jess

:hug: Another aussie here too.... Located 'tween Brissie and the Gold Coast :)

Looooves the nailgeek site....

Was working doing nails mobile and from home , ...but as of today... I am now employed part time in a ritzy Brisbane salon doing nails and waxing, tinting etc..
This is the first time I have been employed in some one elses salon and I am soooo over the moon about it :) First salon job I went for too :)
Study full time at TAFE during the week and working in the salon on saturdays... no rest for the wicked...LOL

Huggs,
Cath
xox

Latest posts

Back