Australian Minx stockists and a rant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Holly

Reaction score
I know "switch funky" is the main one, but are there any others? I'm trawling through google hoping there is.
I called up to place a order yesterday, and after being assured to not arrange a courier because they would happily arrange express, I agreed to pay extra for the express (being assured it would be sent out yesterday for a client this afternoon). Thankfully client has rebooked due to her own personal issues, but I was far less than impressed to get no mail today, then call up, get tracking, and find out it hasn't even been lodged yet!
If i'd arranged a courier it wouldn't have been any extra on my behalf to boot as we have a account with them. This is the second time I've had to follow up a order, one was after a working week I hadn't been told my order was sent, called up, and they said it hadn't been because they didn't have everything in stock and asked if I wanted to swap them out for alternatives or wait.... shouldn't I have been asked before they assumed I was cool to wait two more weeks?
I've only done three orders through them too! If it keeps up like this, I'm either going to have to order weeks in advance or just remove them from my services. I know I'm having a emotional day but surely I'm not asking too much? :cry:

I also use Switch Funky for some items, I have always found them to be spot on with everything, so it's sad to hear of your issues.
I agree though, what has happened is not ok and you should think about talking to management.
On the subject of another stockist, I'm sorry I can't help as I don't use Minx but I do not know of any other stockists anyway.

Hi, National Salon Supply are stockists for all Switch Funky.

I'm in Adelaide and my store is very helpful and straight away Chaco to see if the items are in stock when I call them.

HTH

Latest posts

Back