Australian spray tan machine help- Illume 700 pro or the Fascination?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenmaree

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm a long time Aussie lurker here, not much of a poster as I'm quite socially shy haha but I'm in a bit of a conundrum at the moment.

I qualified in beauty therapy at a cert 3 level a few years ago and am currently training in cert 3 hairdressing, but I really wanted to start mobile tanning as I became a single mum 7 months ago and really need the extra money to help pay for my classes (not funded, sadly :( ) and as a means of gaining ready clientele for when I start hairdressing professionally.

The issue is, I'm stuck on which machine to buy! I have trawled through the forums here and found fabulous reviews on many (the glam and T20-50) but no reviews on the machines that seem to be common here, the Fascination machine and the Illume 700 pro.

If anyone could pretty please led me in the right direction, I'd be so grateful!

Also, what is the difference between a mini and a normal gun? Is there a huge difference? I'm mainly looking at the Illume 700 pro with mini gun.

Huge thanks and hugs in advance!!!

Latest posts

Back