Avolve or Illume?.. have you tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Carl

You mentioned the Avolve brushes in one of your posts, OMG they are so nice. I had lost a lot of confidence when I came over to Sydney and didn't do a set of nails for months but my confidence is gradually getting better with Karen's help now and after using the Avolve its even more so and my new brush is just lovely to work with I am getting really nice results.
I have had a favorite brush for many years, then I tried the Avolve brush ...... I hated it the first time..... THEN I almost fell in love with it:)
It takes a little while to break in ..... (it works perfectly with the system).

I used to always flatten my brushes, but now the Avolve brush feathers when I need it, then draws to a point when I need it.

Glad you are liking the system (there's even more new stuff in the pipeline that you will see pretty soon), I'm working on some fab goodies at my desk right now !!!!!!

Glad you are enjoying Australia too, you settled in quite well.

Last edited:
OH I had heard the CND range is now made in mexico?? Why would that be, any ideas Carl??

It's no big secret, I think it was mid 2006 CND moved their manufacturing facilities of hazardous goods to Mexico and their wet goods to Florida.
I thought it was common knowledge for those truly interested.

MiresBall

That's almost like bringing up "Revlon buys Creative Nail Design", it's fact and it's all old news now...

I'm sure one of the CND people from in here can give further information.

Last edited:
It's no big secret, I think it was mid 2006 CND moved their manufacturing facilities of hazardous goods to Mexico and their wet goods to Florida.
I thought it was common knowledge for those truly interested.

MiresBall

That's almost like bringing up "Revlon buys Creative Nail Design", it's fact and it's all old news now...

I'm sure one of the CND people from in here can give further information.

probably no surpise then that many are having trouble with bubbles in the acylic since its manufacturing location change. they dont say on the conatiners mexico -why is this?

Maxine it was nice to finally meet you and weren't those sandwhiches yummy! LOL

YES they were thanks so mcuh guys.as i told karen i have been to many demo days at different places and the most others have supplied is coffee and biscuits.wow you even had a fruit platter.it was a lovely day and thanks again so much,maureen is a gem. man that woman knows everything about nails and everyone.cant wait for the rest of the 5 free classes and certificates.shame about midge and ezflow she is such a lovely lady to.

probably no surpise then that many are having trouble with bubbles in the acylic since its manufacturing location change. they dont say on the conatiners mexico -why is this?

Perhaps you should start a new thread about it and keep this one about Avolve on subject. Lets see how far you get:lol: Perhaps you can post about the Ezflow gossip as well (if you liked Midge so much, you wouldn't infer, insinuate or make mention of gossip behind her back).

It seems to pertain to Australia, perhaps you can try that forum also with your idle gossip.

Last edited:
I have had a favorite brush for many years, then I tried the Avolve brush ...... I hated it the first time..... THEN I almost fell in love with it:)
It takes a little while to break in ..... (it works perfectly with the system).

I used to always flatten my brushes, but now the Avolve brush feathers when I need it, then draws to a point when I need it.

Glad you are liking the system (there's even more new stuff in the pipeline that you will see pretty soon), I'm working on some fab goodies at my desk right now !!!!!!

Glad you are enjoying Australia too, you settled in quite well.

LOL! I remember before we moved out here watching one of your Vids on how to flatten your brush, well I tried it and for the life of me couldn't do it so I bought a flat brush and bloody hated it. I have had a no7 cats tougue and several round ones in varying sizes but that Avolve brush knocks the socks off any of them IMO.

Yes we have settled in Australia quite well thank you, still miss Family and friends:cry: but its helped as we have made some really good ones here:).

xx

Opps sorry its took me so long to reply as I only pop in now and then nowadays.

Latest posts

Back