Awkward dating question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the 'how to say it' bit I'm struggling with. Hopefully I will not wimp out...lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't think it's how to say it that's the issue really, it's what to say if he comes back at you. That's where I get stressed, you can't know his reaction. Best of luck!

True. I will have to just be calm and honest. Thanks x

True. I will have to just be calm and honest. Thanks x

Is it that nice guy? Haha
Hope it goes well x

Let us know how it goes :) goodluck x

Says the pro :)
You negotiated it well

After backing out once though haha :) i am steering well clear now for another 6 years! Too much hassle & i love being on my own too much

If that's how you're happy then stick with it.
I look around at so many married people and they look miserable as hell.
My aunt is widowed and she says she'd only have a man if she could keep one in a cupboard and get him out when she wants a lunch date. Can't fault her!

Is it that nice guy? Haha
Hope it goes well x

Oh no I got rid of him very fast and he took it horribly. But he is a bit of a nice guy. There's nothing wrong exactly.... I think I'm just not ready to be in a relationship with someone and he's saying he's gna be 'really good' on holiday. Ummm I really don't care?! I'd like to date other people too so I can take my pick ;) x

After backing out once though haha :) i am steering well clear now for another 6 years! Too much hassle & i love being on my own too much

Don't give up. There are better ones out there! You can just be more picky and not attract mr nicey pants next time :)

Lol! This is quite bizarre. We don't like a man being nice.
Yet we've all dumped men for being horrible in some way.
Fickle aren't we. :)

My god ladies I've skimmed over this post but things all seem very complicated with your men

Now I've been there bought the t shirt when it comes to relationships and all I can say that if I don't feel right get out.

Honestly - you don't have to work at relationships, if u have to work at it surely that's the biggest flashing neon sign u can get that's says it's not right.

Unfortunately as women a lot of us need to feel loved. And as a result get drawn and stuck in the wrong relationship.

He doesn't need to be a hunky cave man to make u happy, just someone that makes u laugh, that gives u butterflies and who u still look forward to seeing at the end of every day,
If u don't feel that he's not for you.

So man up / tell him if it's not right and move on. Don't waste your life away having niggling doubts - of having to work at it.

Speaking from far too much experience ;)

My god ladies I've skimmed over this post but things all seem very complicated with your men

Now I've been there bought the t shirt when it comes to relationships and all I can say that if I don't feel right get out.

Honestly - you don't have to work at relationships, if u have to work at it surely that's the biggest flashing neon sign u can get that's says it's not right.

Unfortunately as women a lot of us need to feel loved. And as a result get drawn and stuck in the wrong relationship.

He doesn't need to be a hunky cave man to make u happy, just someone that makes u laugh, that gives u butterflies and who u still look forward to seeing at the end of every day,
If u don't feel that he's not for you.

So man up / tell him if it's not right and move on. Don't waste your life away having niggling doubts - of having to work at it.

Speaking from far too much experience ;)

What she said. Spot on.

Yep. Too right!!

We had a chat. I think he gets that I don't want a relationship with him... I am going to text him later as well though. I also got the 'I miss you' text which I ignored and he pulled me up on it haha oops x

Yep. Too right!!

We had a chat. I think he gets that I don't want a relationship with him... I am going to text him later as well though. I also got the 'I miss you' text which I ignored and he pulled me up on it haha oops x

Haha oops! So what did you say to him x

Haha oops! So what did you say to him x

He actually started it! Asked me what I wanted etc anyway he said well you know I like you and think you're beautiful. He also pulled me up on the fact I don't compliment him much lol. Anyway once he'd said he wanted to see if we could maybe be 'together' I just explained that I wasn't sure if that was what I was looking for and he shouldn't hold back on seeing other people if thats what he wanted (a relationship). Now he's texted me saying he's happy how we're going if I am? I just said maybe and reiterated that he should have fun on his holiday. But he can't really do anything if he doesnt see me again can he lol x

I am a muppet... I actually really like him. have seen him a few more times and it's going well but he's fully aware i dont want a full on relationship so no pressure :D

Question: when is it acceptable to start whipping out the student discount card when you're on a date? 5th/10th date? Never? Haha x

I am a muppet... I actually really like him. have seen him a few more times and it's going well but he's fully aware i dont want a full on relationship so no pressure :D

Question: when is it acceptable to start whipping out the student discount card when you're on a date? 5th/10th date? Never? Haha x

If its your discount, 1st date. If its his discount, never haha

If its your discount, 1st date. If its his discount, never haha

Thanks haha I haven't got it out yet but we've talked about Groupon so I feel bad letting him pay the full amount when I can get some off! I'll just mention that I have a card and have a short conversation about it. But I made him get a costa card as I felt he should join my loyalty scheme madness :) (i didn't tell him i have this obsession) x

Well who'd have thought it. I have purposely kept quiet to see how things panned out :lol:

I ended it like you all know but 3 days later had a complete change of heart. Don't know what happened but for some reason something snapped & i just changed the way i thought.

We got talking, i said i regretted ending it & so we decided to give it another go. That was a month ago. I am happier than ever :) think i was finding faults & finding a way out as i thought 'it hasn't worked with other people so i will just push him away until he goes' but i'm so glad i decided to give it another go.

Thought i would update you all :) hope everyone else is ok

Latest posts

Back