Axxium Gel removal process

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becsxx

Reaction score
Just a quick question...

I am currently using Axxium SOG and love it and looking into buying the Axxium Gel can anyone tell me the removal process I am assuming it's buff off, I have never used buff off before so can you tell me exactly how it's done including a rough time it takes for the removal.

Also my plan is to purchase the intro kit is there anything extra I will need buy I already have all the prep tools fluffy stirrer etc

Thanks heaps Becs

Hi I just got an axxium kit i love the product the kit i got had 6 gels the darker colors in the kit came a dvd that showed you how to remove the product and how to apply it.The colors i have in myne are ,,,im not really a waitress,,,cajun shrimp,,, big red apple,,,brisbane bronze,,russian navy ,,,lincoln park after dark a soak offgel basesoak off gel sealer bondaid pH bonding agent N.A.A.99 Antiseptic spray a brush and Axxium soak off dvd It is a great product i did a marble art nail over a tip and it last for 2 weeks prob would of lasted longer but wanted to do something diffrent hope this helps have a great day..

Yea that's the stuff I'm already using it's great huh! I got the soft pinks kit though.

OPI also do an actual gel kit And was wondering the removal for that.

Hi buffed nail polish first then used acitone on a cotton and wrapped nail in foil and waited 15 mins and pushed polish off it worked for me.I was looking around i see on ebay there is a kit you can buy for removal on axxium soak offkit.I just got my 1st kit to and also looking for add ons to it and hoping to learn more about it but what i have learned so far is all great..:)

If you use an efile, I find it easiest to remove the Axxium "hard" gels just like I would any other. File to thin the product as much as I possibly can without getting all the way to the nail plate and then use a buffer to make sure it is very smoothe and allow the rest to grow out. Leaving that very thin layer on will not interfere with the adhesion of nail polish or whatever else you choose to put on after removal.

If you use an efile, I find it easiest to remove the Axxium "hard" gels just like I would any other. File to thin the product as much as I possibly can without getting all the way to the nail plate and then use a buffer to make sure it is very smoothe and allow the rest to grow out. Leaving that very thin layer on will not interfere with the adhesion of nail polish or whatever else you choose to put on after removal.

Thank you sooooo much CC my nails!!!

You are most welcome!

Latest posts

Back