Ayurveda massage oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1hayleybell

Reaction score
Hi there I'm about to start a new business and require ayurvedic massage oils for face and body. I would require distributor pricing as I would be training and selling on to salons and therapists. Finding it very tricky as a new start up as most want to sell at wholesale. Can anyone offer any advice with this please. Thank you hopefully someone can help as I keep hitting brick walls.

I work with NYR Organic, they're an Aromatherapy brand. It may be worth looking into, and I can help, if their products would be of interest to you.

But have you looked at Tri-Dosha? They have a range of Ayurvedic products. http://tri-dosha.co.uk

There is another brand I have seen, that may be of interest. I just can't think of their name at the moment, but I will post it if I remember. ;)

Have you looked on Amazon for essential oil sellers. I used a really good one off there. They are just a family run business who make good level products and would be willing to work with you. I will check there name and get back to you! I have a lot of interest in ayurvedic medicine and when I was in Thailand went to a retreat that offered ayurvedic food and treatments. Was amazing! X

Latest posts

Back