Babies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister has just turned 30 and now wants kids but she doesn't have a boyfriend and doesn't really want one! I feel for her because I have a 4 year old daughter who my sister adores, I had her at 25 and I am so glad I did as I think I would have a panic attack when I reach 30 if I didn't have her! Just go for it, there is no right time and you won't remember what you did before

Ive just had my first - a little girl 3 weeks ago. Me and my partner are both 25 and we both decided that now was a good a time as ever! We are the first out of our friends to have a baby which is quite tough as we both love going out but that takes a back seat and we dont miss it! We are both young enough to know that when we are in our 50s our daughter (and any other children we may have) will be old enough for us to go out and enjoy ourselves and see the world. Both our parents were similar ages and now they go off holidaying and evenings out all the time!
We went to a wedding in australia last year and spent 4 weeks travelling around and made the decision to start trying in the new year...2weeks in and I was pregnant!!
Go for it girl!! xx

also...I started a thread very similar to this before we started trying!!

Had my son age 29, I'm 44 now and no more. Mother nature stepped in when I was 38 and put pay to anymore, not that I did, only ever wanted one.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks again ladies, I'm loving reading the replies! One thing I really hate about not having kids yet is the constant questioning from clients, especially the older ladies who are quite old fashioned! Haha xx

Hi me and my fiancé had our boy when I was 25 and he was 29 and I always said I wouldn't have kids till I was 30.. How wrong I was!. There is 5 year gap between us and he realy wanted children, then one day I just thought go for it and it's the best thing I ever did, I thought I wasn't ready but nobody is, it's a life changing learning curve and makes you feel empowered that you have made and brought this tiny baby into this world, best feeling ever.

Latest posts

Back