Baby boy/girl nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sal365

Reaction score
I saw a pic on here (I think) a few weeks ago with cute little baby footprints and one hand pink one hand blue. I can't find it now. I am doing a friends nails next week and she is having a surprise baby shower the following weekend so I want to steer her towards something fitting. Does anyone know the picture I mean or any other inspiration? Xx

I did these for a client recently! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397249121.199945.jpg hope it loads:)

I did these for a client going to a baby showet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 515
I did a design similar. But I only have the doggy paw print one left on display. But it's like the first picture and it's done with a dotter. Two large circles and then the 5 dots for toes, not re-dipping so the dots get smaller. You could also do dummy's, bottles, rattles or cots. Simple symbol type things

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I did these a while ago for a lady who had just found out the sex of her baby 😘
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397284433.999854.jpg

These are all beautiful, thanks for the inspiration. :) x

Hi- I have seen a lovely one on Divine by Design's page as well.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397295014.997507.jpg

I did these fab baby girl nails to a regular client of mine for her daughters baby shower, this design suits baby boy/baby girl or can be done as unisex colour ways using Classic French top with design :)

Hi- I have seen a lovely one on Divine by Design's page as well.

Ah yeah! That's where I saw one!! Think it had stripes and baby footprints - really lovely xx

Latest posts

Back