Babyliss perfect curl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaz

Reaction score
I've just got one,they are brilliant,gives you the perfect s bend,well worth the money if you do a lot of curling.

We had a rep bring one into our salon. It was brilliant. The only thing that stopped us from stocking it was the price.

Yeah we just got one in the salon! It's amazing!

Think I have to get one!! No more burnt fingers with the wand lol or fish hooks oops !!

Looks awesome. I might get one for me! Haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got mine a fue weeks ago and I love it, so quick :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not a hair geek but was recommended one by my hairdresser. Got one for my birthday and it amazing!!!

I actually go to the effort of doing my hair properly on a normal day, rather than just special occasions!!

I can curl my whole head in about 20 mins, and the curls last amazingly, some even lasting through a shampoo & condition!!

www.laurawhitebeauty.co.uk

Hi I'm new to this site 😄. I've just got some yesterday from sallys and I have to say they r great I've used them on my own hair today and it took 10 min to do love them xx

How much did you pay at cost xx

How much did you pay at cost xx

Hi we are not allowed to post trade prices but there's not much between trade and retail on these :-D

Can you use them on hair extensions? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've not tried but can't see why not as long as its real hair x

Can you use them on hair extensions? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes you can :-D

Is there a difference between the miracurl and the perfect curl besides ones blue and one is black?

No don't thinks so... By the looks of it the miracurl is American but still made my babyliss :)

anyone that has been using it for a few weeks now and can give us a review? im hoping I will get one for Christmas! hehe x

hi all I don't know if any of you are extensionists at all but you cannot use this on hair extensions, it was all over twitter the other day as someone asked and was told no by the company

hi all I don't know if any of you are extensionists at all but you cannot use this on hair extensions, it was all over twitter the other day as someone asked and was told no by the company

What was the reasoning behind this? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used it on extension clients no problems I think you would just have to keep it away from the bond as you would with any heat tool, what where they saying the reason was :-D

Latest posts

Back