Back from scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
we got back from edinburgh last night, 8 hours it took to drive home
everything went wrong with the weekend and blessing,
1. i had a cold and tummy bug so didnt feel to great
2. my sisters son had the tummy bug so bad (he is 7) we had to cancel the meal after the blessing and rush back to the hotel so he could go back to bed
3. the older kids didnt like the hogmany celebrations in edinburgh as my hubby and brother-in-law took them so they were back in the hotel by 11pm complaining they were bored
4. the hotel was disgusting, eg; only one toilet rol between 4 rooms as they had run out:eek: (not good when some of us were ill) ans the iron i had to borrow from reception was falling apart so badly i was scared i would get zaped useing it.
5. we tryed leaving the hotel for a couple of hours on new years day just to get out but my sisters other son became ill with the tummy bug

basicaly we may as well have stayed at home, i am so gutted as i have never been to scotland before and they have so much gorgious landscape i realy wanted to explore but felt to ill, and with the blessing i just wanted it over with so i could go back to bed so i cant even remember most of what was said, my 2 daughters and sister went to the hairdresser the morning of the blessing but i didnt feel up to it so just put the streighteners through my hair so in all the ppics my hair is going to look flat and limp:cry:, we will get the photos in about a week and i am dreading them, my daughter took a few so when she loads them on the pc i will put a few on here

i know i should have been so happy with it but i just feel so deflated:cry:, i had so many expectations but it all went wrong, oh well as my mother would say, worse things hapen at sea:irked:

awww:hug::hug::hug:
I bet your pics will be lovely as you got a pretty smile, ( looking by your avatar).im sure they will be fine.
hope you're all feeling better now.
xx

awww:hug::hug::hug:
I bet your pics will be lovely as you got a pretty smile, ( looking by your avatar).im sure they will be fine.
hope you're all feeling better now.
xx

thanks hun, yes we are all feeling better now except my sisters older boy (16) but im sure he will be ok in a couple of days

So sorry to hear you had a rotten weekend Tracy :hug::hug: but hoping that everyone is fit and well soon.

Sorry your weekend was not fantastic...

There has been alot of this about. It has even hit the news warning people to stay in for at least 48hrs AFTER the symptoms have gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back