SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterbug9

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking for help, tips and advice please.
I qualified as a Spray Tan Tech 7 years ago and went mobile but never really focused on doing the do. NOW I'm back and ready to roll! I'm doing an advanced Spray tan course next week and can't wait to refresh and learn new skills. I have lots of ideas of where I'm going to promote my business but what I'm really struggling with is branding/marketing and logo's. I'm quite rural so also looking for advice on how people tackle this when not living in Cities and large towns.
Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing what you do and think:)

Hi there,

Im just starting myself up mobile and am quite rural to. hopefully will be all set for September :)

Doing tans part time but my full time job is graphic design so I’m having fun with finding my brand at the min.

Hate all the £10 tans going around you see advertised on Facebook etc. Really trying to make myself seem up market and professional.

If you need any help or any designs im more than happy to answer any questions if you want!

Latest posts

Back