Back pains

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi :) always make sure your footwear is comfortable, so important for good posture . Have you ever seen the chairs, the that are like a saddle? Sit on one any chance you get, doing colours etc behind your client. Constantly being on your feets not good :(

Me too, pilates really helps me, but havnt got in ages so I've been quite sore. I had the injection mentioned above but it never done much for me.
I've had to take time off work from it, 5weeks once and went back early as it was xmas and didnt wana leave the salon in the lurch in the madness....Then the next year I went part time up to xmas rather than having to go off sick again, all mainly shoulder and neck pain.
Since going mobile I'm nowhere near as sore, but still a big issue, back neck and shoulder.
I really need to go back to pilates, but just had a baby last week, so havnt been in 9mths :(

I had such bad pain thursday I got out my massage mat, Friday morning heard a pop and felt it in neck and then the nerve pain felt very I'll. Had 3 massages booked in so had to go in. Rang chiro she fixed it that night for me to the extent that it's now bare able. I did the same thing 6 mnts ago and know why, when I massage I forget when quiet to move body not arms, when I get busy it causes major problems. See a kinesioligist or pysio for posture don't self diagnose. I can pinpoint my issues because it's what I do but I wouldn't diagnose anyone else. Sciatica for instance can be true or false I have charts that tell me which it is, if infact it's that at all it could be something else. Cortisone is horrible stuff in my opinion you rely on it but can only have it 3 or 4 times as it's potent. I don't know if you have it but Feldenkrais will help with joint issues. I do spinal reflex therapy they both work on similar principles.

Latest posts

Back