Back to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellie1982

Reaction score
Hello,

I have got a new client who booked in. She want to be blonde. She has a half inch of natural basevery ash blond almost like 9/11 (in Wella K.P.) She has about a 5/77 previously colourd hair ( before her hair was colourd several times to black, plum, brown ...... wich is still on the ends under the 5/77) and a half head yellow h. lights. I did a test piece. I put bleach and 9% for 45 mins. It lifted up to about 9/7. I put a 10/8 with 3% ( that was the only colour at home i could do it) to tone down and after about 10-15 mins it came out like 8/11 or 9/11. I just wanted to know if there was any other way to get her hair back to blonde, Anyone got any advice? Thank you in advance:biggrin:

If it hasnt lifted with 9% for 45 mins it is beyond taking to blonde. With that amount of punishment it would be horrid straw. Personally I would advise the client that her hair will not be an acceptable colour, and she is better off with a shorter haircut and start again.

I know this is not what anyone wants to hear, but sometimes we can't do what people want and get a good result. If she is walking round with yellow straw it is not a good advert for you.
It is a good idea to show her the test piece in case there is any doubt in her mind that massively dyed hair can be miraculously made blonde.

Latest posts

Back