Back treatment for pregnant lady ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a lovely pregnant lady coming in for a pamper day tommorrow, she has requested among other things the purifying back treatment that i offer, obviously this is done lying down on your front, i advised her of this and she asked if i could tailor it for her, i said she could sit up and i could change it to suit her requirements. its usually a £30 45min treatment, i thought i could do the following 30 mins and charge £25
how does this sound, if i have my client sat up on the couch
a- s.f cleanse and skin analysis
b- deep cleanse with eve taylor brush
c- exfoliation with scrub and gloves
d-removal of scrub with hot flannels
e- mask applied, (foot massage)
e-tone and moisturise

really what i'd be cutting down would be the time on each part of the treatment as she won't be comfortable in that position for too long also my steamer won't cover the back at that height.
only other thing i can think of to do would be to have her lay on her side?:confused:
any ideas welcome, not sure what would be best:eek:

Why not put a chair at the side of the coach and a cushion on the couch for her to lean forward onto and relax. Her tummy should be confortable.

Why charge her less...........you're still doing the treatment and if anything, it's more difficult for you. Remember, you're running a business.

Why not put a chair at the side of the coach and a cushion on the couch for her to lean forward onto and relax. Her tummy should be confortable.

Why charge her less...........you're still doing the treatment and if anything, it's more difficult for you. Remember, you're running a business.
great idea with the chair, i've got a v shaped pillow which should be good for her to lean onto if i put that on the couch, thanks hun!
:green:

You could offer her the option of either sitting or laying on her side, let her choose. It will also depend on how big her bump is of course.

I did a back massage on an 8 month pregnant lady a while ago and i did what brow queen suggested, get her to sit on the chair backwards against the side of the couch and give her some cusions to lean against. It worked fine for her but it was a bit awkward for me as i couldn't get around the couch properly. But she enjoyed it which is the main thing!
xx:hug:xx

Latest posts

Back