Back up spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all

do any of you have a back up machine incase something goes wrong? a group of my friend sgot together for a bit of a spray tan party and asked me to tan them,my gun was sucking up the solution but nothing cuming out and then once i knowkced the machine off its splatted out in large amounts! i am horrified! omg.i clean my gun out regular too...i couldnt belive this was happening! only had my machine about 2 months,would any of you advise to get a back up?

any adivce?

maz x

maz it sounds like you re using the 5008 maximist and that you have put the rubber pick up tube on the wrong hole after cleaning it
unscrew the cup and there are two holes one blows air the other is what the solution is pushed up
the pick up tube needs to be on the rear one (closest to the handle) hth

we dont have a back up machine our 5008 is nearly 2 now and its had a really hard life and its still works as well as they day it came out of the box :lol::lol:

Having a back up machine available in the event things go wrong is possibly a bit of an over kill.

Quiet why more therapists dont have back up spray gun's does sometimes confuse me a tad...after a few years...buy a new one and keep the old one as a back up.
The gun is the main item that gets considerable wear and tear through constant usage...without it for a few day's will cost you much more than having a spare back up one .

That reminds me...I must check my spare tyre is ok in the car :eek::lol:

I have a back up machine, like collin says when I buy a new machine I keep the old one as a spare.

xx

Latest posts

Back