Backstreet Boys 20th Anniversary European Tour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
For anyone who doesn't know, I am a HUGE fan of BSB! I have been since I was 3 years old! So you can imagine my excitement when I went to see them last year for the NKOTBSB tour!

Well now they are doing their In A World Like This/20th anniversary tour!!!!!! I have no idea how much tickets are but I am buying them Friday & I am determined to get standing!!

Is anyone else as excited as me? Probably not :lol: anyone else going? Xx

20th anniversary! Wow that makes me feel old lol. Back in the day I was a huge fan. Went to see them at the hammersmith Apollo when I was 12 as it was one of their early concerts and so tickets were dead cheap! :) would be awesome to see them again!

20th anniversary! Wow that makes me feel old lol. Back in the day I was a huge fan. Went to see them at the hammersmith Apollo when I was 12 as it was one of their early concerts and so tickets were dead cheap! :) would be awesome to see them again!

Haha i have been a massive fan since the day they came out! I am beyond obsessed :lol: i'm going to the Manchester one & its the last date in the whole tour so i'm pretty excited. They're doing all their older songs & some off the new album :D x

This is the best news ever! Their greatest hits is actually in my car CD player right now! Must get tickets!!!!!

I would love to get tickets - when do they go on sale and when are they doing the LG Arena in Birmingham?

I would love to get tickets - when do they go on sale and when are they doing the LG Arena in Birmingham?

26th march hun & they go on sale to public this fri the 22nd. They are on sale now if you're a vip member of their site though x

This is the best news ever! Their greatest hits is actually in my car CD player right now! Must get tickets!!!!!

Ooh i love that album! Especially cos it has drowning on :) i have their new album in my car its always on haha x

Ooh i love that album! Especially cos it has drowning on :) i have their new album in my car its always on haha x

Yes! Drowning being one of my favourite songs of all time :) I'll be going to Birmingham to see them! Xx

Ahhh! My sister said she would come with me! The only other fan I know is my dad haha! Anyone have any idea how much tickets will be? Xx

Ahhh! My sister said she would come with me! The only other fan I know is my dad haha! Anyone have any idea how much tickets will be? Xx

Not sure luv but last years were £45 for tier seats. X

Less than 2 hours to go! Who's buying their's today?

I got tickets yesterday! They went on pre sale on a few websites. Cannot wait!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I just got my tickets!!! My sister wasn't happy with the price but you only live once n all that ;) xx

I didn't think the price was too bad. Roll on 5th April :D x

Really? I paid £200 for both of us altogether! Can't wait for the 26th march xx

Does anyone want to get me a ticket and take me? I don't think it's very cool going on your own lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone want to get me a ticket and take me? I don't think it's very cool going on your own lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd go on my own haha! I am literally obsessed with them though :/ lol x

OMG so glad I saw this thread..... Just ordered my tickets. Excited!!!

Latest posts

Back