Backstreet Boys 20th Anniversary European Tour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the difference between in a world like this and platinum???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Platinum is a VIP membership package they have on their site x

Platinum is a VIP membership package they have on their site x

Oh ok thanks. I've been told no >. < but im going to see katy perry instead lol so I forgive him ;)

Oh ok thanks. I've been told no >. < but im going to see katy perry instead lol so I forgive him ;)

I'd never forgive anyone for saying no to bsb ;)

I'd never forgive anyone for saying no to bsb ;)

Haha! Least I get a concert to go to, haven't been to one in ages and I can dance to bsb all I like in the car I guess lol x

Haha! Least I get a concert to go to, haven't been to one in ages and I can dance to bsb all I like in the car I guess lol x

Ooooh but its not the same lol i must admit i bet katy perry is good tho x

Ooooh but its not the same lol i must admit i bet katy perry is good tho x

It definitely is not the same but I will just have to settle lol x

Got 2 tickets for £80 just behind standing x

On all three sites the min was like £80 a ticket?! Xx. Oh no I've just seen! I'm so upset! I've emailed them for a refund, thought it was a bit much xx

Last edited:
Would love to see them but went to see Jessie j few weeks ago and bought Katy Perry tickets Wednesday so don't want to be too cheeky :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek mobile app

On all three sites the min was like £80 a ticket?! Xx. Oh no I've just seen! I'm so upset! I've emailed them for a refund, thought it was a bit much xx

Im gonna say hun £200 was alot! The tickets i got were £35 each xx

Im gonna say hun £200 was alot! The tickets i got were £35 each xx

I got the from seat wave n ticket master were selling them at a similar price. So annoyed with myself! I took out that insurance so I'm hoping for a refund n get a better deal on good seats. Have a feeling it'll be too late xx

I got the from seat wave n ticket master were selling them at a similar price. So annoyed with myself! I took out that insurance so I'm hoping for a refund n get a better deal on good seats. Have a feeling it'll be too late xx

I hope not :( xx

Nope, no refund. Oh well, nothing I can do so just gonna forget it n get excited to see them! Can't believe I'm going to see them ahhhh! Everyone thinks I'm crazy! What are people's opinion on you for seeing them? Xx

Nope, no refund. Oh well, nothing I can do so just gonna forget it n get excited to see them! Can't believe I'm going to see them ahhhh! Everyone thinks I'm crazy! What are people's opinion on you for seeing them? Xx

I know i keep saying it but i really am obsessed with them lol so every person who knows me hasn't said anything other than they know how happy its made me lol! Last time i went to see them i threw up twice cos i was that excited :/ i genuinely think i need to see someone about it haha xx

Omg your crazy haha! I think everyone's embraced it too! They were like think you need to calm down! I just love them, they always play as long as you love me on the radio on my night shift! Xx

Omg your crazy haha! I think everyone's embraced it too! They were like think you need to calm down! I just love them, they always play as long as you love me on the radio on my night shift! Xx

I really do take it to the extreme! I have all performances recorded on my virgin tv haha xfactor, daybreak, americas got talent you name it! Also got all cd's, copies of those cd's incase originals get damaged haha! I have nick carters first book & im getting his 2nd for christmas :) even got all old concerts on vhs video but nothibg to play them on lol xx

Wow big fan then! I went to a bar last night n got really drunk n I want it that way came on n I was singing away regardless of looks n finger pointing &#128523; xx

Wow big fan then! I went to a bar last night n got really drunk n I want it that way came on n I was singing away regardless of looks n finger pointing &#128523; xx

I think deep down everyone loves them haha xx

I'm pretty sure you'd be covered by the 7 day cooling off period because you purchased online??? Call your card people and ask them hun x

Latest posts

Back