Backstreet Boys 20th Anniversary European Tour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicks my fave too, his hair is the same as in show em what your made of video! Spikey! They sang incomplete as well which was amazing! I'll say no more so I don't ruin it, but it certainly lived up to expectations! Xx

Does he play his guitar solo :) xx

Not really but they have an acoustic bit where they have their guitars out n have a play around then sing Madeleine. They play the guitars in other songs too! Xx

Also someone threw a male thong on the stage and Nick put it on! Dribble! Xx

I'm getting goosebumps reading this......can't wait til next friday BSB's at the O2 here I come!! So excited xx

I cant believe how fast its come around!! Ive been countin down since 149 days haha xx

Wow!!!! I went last night & they were AMAZING! Nick looked gorgous ;) that support group The Exchange were fantastic aswell! I cant believe i waited 5 months & it was over in 2 hours haha went so fast :( xx

But you got great memories and videos?! What did you think of all saints?! It was over very quick but I was buzzing for days after!! Loved it! I didn't know Brian had a solo career and I've downloaded his album, it is amazing!!

But you got great memories and videos?! What did you think of all saints?! It was over very quick but I was buzzing for days after!! Loved it! I didn't know Brian had a solo career and I've downloaded his album, it is amazing!!

I dont like all saints so i thought it was too dragged out tbh. They all have a solo career minus kevin :) i cried my eyes out when they did the minute silence for Q :(

Where have I been?! Why didn't I know this?! What's the matter with me! I thought that was sad too but a group of girls in front of us carried on talking loudly thinking it would get attention! And it didn't thank god! Glad you had a great time!!

Where have I been?! Why didn't I know this?! What's the matter with me! I thought that was sad too but a group of girls in front of us carried on talking loudly thinking it would get attention! And it didn't thank god! Glad you had a great time!!

God & you call yourself a fan ;) haha only joking! Have you not got nicks albums?

Haha clearly not! I just got the millenium and never gone albums for my birthday! I had pretty much all the songs way back when but they got deleted! Nooo are they good?! I'm on it! I'll be a mega fan by the end of the year! Can't wait for the movie either!!!

Haha clearly not! I just got the millenium and never gone albums for my birthday! I had pretty much all the songs way back when but they got deleted! Nooo are they good?! I'm on it! I'll be a mega fan by the end of the year! Can't wait for the movie either!!!

Must admit i haven't really listened to aj/howie/brian solos cos i love nick haha but i have both of nicks theyre really good x

I will have to get them then! And have a listen to the others! Sooo many songs!!

Latest posts

Back