Bad day delivering leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi there im new to Salon geek, im just starting out as a mobile beauty therapist, i went out today with my second lot of flyers to post round the village i live in and ive been bitten by a dog and ive crashed my car into a post, what a day, i was only out for half an hour aswell, the dog was a small terrier and it was hanging off my leg but what made it worse was the owner said it was my fault because the dog was defending itself, even though i was just posting a flyer through the door, i then walked backed to my car to go home and reversed the car and it hit into a post that im sure sprang up from the ground, because it wasnt there when i looked, its on a disabled parking space and im sure their the ones that spring up when a car goes near them, will have to get the car fixed now and il go back out tommorow with the rest of the flyers, all this and its not friday the 13th, thats tommmorow:cry:

I have one word for you WINE:)

oh no, what a horrible day for you, just a quick sugestion, make sure you go to the doctors about the dog bite, as I know someone who has just been in hospital from one, there was swelling around the bite and they ended up with a dangerouse infection. Hope you are ok, xoxoox:hug:

I have done leaflet drops and they are hard work, but worth it.

Oh I have been biten by a dog delivering leaflets and have realised that dogs are sly old things. It's always the house's that don't have "be ware of the dogs" that the dogs attack you. Also letter boxes are just as painful.

I thought that leaflet drops are the cheapest form of advertising and it does work.

Don't get down, you'll luagh about it one day, it's when you fall over or do something stupid and you wonder who has seem you!

Kerry

Uh Oh, Im going to go and do a leaflet drop next week :eek:

Find a teenager who lives locally and pay them a fiver an hour to deliver them for you.
Your time is more valuable working or doing more business development than delivering your flyers - I did that to start with but now have a couple of reliable teens to do it for me - fab stuff!
Also, keep posting the flyers but get your name out there in other ways too - it is said to take 7 times for someone to see your name in passing before they think to call you!
I have the free car magnets from vistaprint and although they have only got me one appointment - that appointment has become a repeat client and has given me referrals, plus people say "oh yes I've seen your car!"

Awww what a rubbish day! Hope ur ok, and the car doesn't cost too much to fix!! Let's just hope it was worth all the hard work n u get sum calls from the leafleting!! Xx

Latest posts

Back