Bad Day!! need some advice!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbie25

Reaction score
Spent ages today custom blending my nails (had a rare day off!) its my new love at the mo mixing up all those colours! and 3 people have remarked on them so far but not in a good way! feeling really down now coz i thought they were great but obviously not! u know when u just feel sorry for yourself lol!! oh well just gotta keep on practicing.

hope your all fine and dandy sorry about the moan xxxxx

Spent ages today custom blending my nails (had a rare day off!) its my new love at the mo mixing up all those colours! and 3 people have remarked on them so far but not in a good way! feeling really down now coz i thought they were great but obviously not! u know when u just feel sorry for yourself lol!! oh well just gotta keep on practicing.

hope your all fine and dandy sorry about the moan xxxxx

Post us a pic babes and lets see them:hug:
Dont feel down what one person likes another may not.

I'm sorry you're not feeling very up today. What's wrong with the Custom blend that you did, what did people say? Surely it can't be that bad?

Chin up!

Yes but were the peeps that have commented nail techs or joe public and if they were nail techs maybe they are jealous, just a thought
Have a hug hun :hug: no have two :hug: lol

thank you for your replys!, there not that bad at all in my eyes. they were just joe public (one of them being my own mother!) havent got any piccies my camera is down but will post a piccie when its fixed. im gonna have play around with colours tomorrow so ill get those piccies on aswell as all advice is appreciated thanks xxx

thank you for your replys!, there not that bad at all in my eyes. they were just joe public (one of them being my own mother!) havent got any piccies my camera is down but will post a piccie when its fixed. im gonna have play around with colours tomorrow so ill get those piccies on aswell as all advice is appreciated thanks xxx

Look forward to seeing them :) I am sure we will love them:hug:

Beleive me my mother is my worst critic, so you're not on your own there!!!:lol:
Try not to let it get to you, once you have posted a pic, I'm sure your fellow geeks will give you some guidance.:hug:

Latest posts

Back