Bad habits-how to break them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlyxx

Reaction score
I have a really bad habit of biting my bottom lip! Anybody know any lip remedies or advice for me to beat this bad habit! I try putting Vaseline on at night but end up rubbing it off to bite my lips.. It's a viscous circle! :( HELP x

Ah I do this sometimes it hurts, I just try to distract myself by eating chocolate that usually works ;)

My worst habit is constantly playing with my hair, like almost pulling it out I just cant stop it & Im ruining my own hair! :(

Distraction with chocolate... Now that sounds good ;) oh noooo, that sounds painful :( x

I pick at my echonicium (sp). My fingers are in tatters. I put cuticle oil on them about 10 times a day but it doesn't stop me. It's a bad look for a nail tech!

Biting the slightly harder skin at the top of the nail groves where the meet the free edge and I can easily lose 15mins snapping off my split ends

I bite and pick my lips, find I only
Do it when I'm stressed, so I can go months without doing it
Then get stressed and do It without realising and next thing I know they're all sore and bleeding :( xx

Latest posts

Back