bad skin problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to LittlePink Fairy. I cannot have the injection as it is Progesterone only, and Ive tried the Progesterone only pill and I had even worse migranes than what I do now, so that is a big fat no from me!! I couldnt care less if I had the oiliest skin ever, I just dont want any more spots! eeekkk!! xx

Thanks to LittlePink Fairy. I cannot have the injection as it is Progesterone only, and Ive tried the Progesterone only pill and I had even worse migranes than what I do now, so that is a big fat no from me!! I couldnt care less if I had the oiliest skin ever, I just dont want any more spots! eeekkk!! xx

You probably got more spots when you came off Dianette because it's primarily an acne treatment. It just happens to be a contraceptive as well, but I bet you had problem skin when your gp first prescribed it. I only know cus I used to work in a pharmacy. It's probably worth going back to see your gp cus it sounds like your current pill doesn't suit you x

Latest posts

Back