Balayage / ombrés tips and technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricj21

Reaction score
Here's what I do to keep all my brushes in a nice thin straight line so I can have precision when balyaging and here are 2 extension I personalized for clients and their ombrés they were both solid blonde extensions and I did I darker cor on the roots balayaging down some pieces! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407359389.026511.jpg

Here's what I do to keep all my brushes in a nice thin straight line so I can have precision when balyaging and here are 2 extension I personalized for clients and their ombrés they were both solid blonde extensions and I did I darker cor on the roots balayaging down some pieces! View attachment 72143

Good idea extensions look great! X

The right brush is so important for balayage, my personal favourite is Sassoon brushes, so me they are not too big, the right amount of flexabilty and only one row of bristles.

I find if you rinse them in really hot water it helps to take out any kinks in the plastic bristles.

Like the idea with the clips!

from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are those the Japanese pin curl clips?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I found that sometimes even when I take really thin sections, that occasional spotting occurs D: I am desperate to perfect this technique. Freebies for friends is on the cards I feel.

I found that sometimes even when I take really thin sections, that occasional spotting occurs D: I am desperate to perfect this technique. Freebies for friends is on the cards I feel.

i have to same problem! i think its bcos i use the lower percentage and im a little too impatient and not leaving it quite long enough, but i would rather low and slow on the ends. i usually use foil rather than cling film to try help trap the heat abit more also, but any tips/constructive critisism would be most welcome!

Latest posts

Back