Balayge board

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overthinker

Reaction score
Silly question but does anyone know where I can buy a balayge board from? I've been searching everywhere and found one on amazon but you can only buy it with purchases over £20?! Don't know if I'm typing in the wrong thing or ....

In England aswell I've found some in America

Sally sell them, although they were out of stock when I was in x

I ordered my Wella paddle from the Netherlands, get this, Wella uk won't sell to anyone except Wella salons, but go across the pond and their tools are for sale cheap from wholesalers. I don't get these companies sometimes, did you know koleston perfect is box dye in America? Anyways I digress, just google Wella balayage paddle, I'm sure it came up on shopping results, €2.95, the delivery was more expensive so I bought 3 to have back up.
The sibel highlight board is widely available in the UK online but it's not very comfortable to use for long periods of time.

I got one free with the wella freelights, but I recently just treated myself to some framar products and I love the boards I got a big one and a little one and a few different tint brushes. Would definitely recommend them.

I couldn't find a balayage board anywhere. I ended up blagging a free one from my L'Oreal rep.

On amazon they have a hairdressing toothless board for free hand and looks like the same thing for £3 .45 just buy a slanted brush to go with it x

I noticed some balayage boards in Aston and Fincher's little booklet today

Hi I had mine in salon services a few weeks ago :)

eBay wella balayaye paddle £6

Latest posts

Back