Balmain extension pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolaluise

Reaction score
Hi all, Im looking for a little advice on how to structure my hair extension price list for using balmain.

How do you price yours?

Pm me if you don't fancy posting ;)

Thanks in advance ... And all help appreciated

Nic's

Hi all, Im looking for a little advice on how to structure my hair extension price list for using balmain.

How do you price yours?

Pm me if you don't fancy posting ;)

Thanks in advance ... And all help appreciated

Nic's

Hiya Nic,

I'll broadcast it as I'm interested to hear what others say. I price the hair, postage, brush then add £150 for fitting. I think Balmain expectations are a little high when they explain costings.

HTH x

hi, i buy the hair, brush, shampoo ,conditioner and then charge double that! x

The best way is add up the all products at cost, then to charge your hourly average bill. You then are not losing out.

Balmain recommend double the costs plus your hourly bill. That would work out around £500 for a full head of DH. I charge £280, I chuck in a beauty bag of products. It takes me 45 mins to fit a head.

You need to research how much extensions are being charged at in your area.

It also works out more cost effective to buy your products in the beauty bag. You get shampoo, conditioner, mask, shine spray and brush for £25 plus VAT. These products are a must for the 6 month guarantee.

Thanks Geekies ... I've been charging cost of products etc then adding on the hourly rate. Just wondered how you all did it :)

Latest posts

Back