Balmain hair extensions.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyyork

Reaction score
i am getting balmain hair extensions fitted tomorrow. what do i do? do i wash my hair as normal in the morning? do i use conditioner? or not? i'm so confused.

maybe its best to give your hairdresser a ring.
hope all goes well.

Hiya , I hope all went well with your hair extensions ,
will you let us know how you go on ? :hug: x minky

hiya! i had my balmain extentions done last week!!they are fab! although they are high maintence! lol. but iv been having mine done on and off for bwt 2 yrs now so im kinda used 2 them! i feel bald without them! hehe. i woud defo say tied them up when u go 2 bed. wash them as normal but make sure you spend extra time rinsing the shampoo and conditioner out as the seem to hold them! towel dry them abit 1st before you blow dry them by patting the hair in between a towel.blow dry as normal in sections just be careful not to pull at the bonds!but most of all enjoy them!:) let me no how you get on! x x

hiya! i had my balmain extentions done last week!!they are fab! although they are high maintence! lol. but iv been having mine done on and off for bwt 2 yrs now so im kinda used 2 them! i feel bald without them! hehe. i woud defo say tied them up when u go 2 bed. wash them as normal but make sure you spend extra time rinsing the shampoo and conditioner out as the seem to hold them! towel dry them abit 1st before you blow dry them by patting the hair in between a towel.blow dry as normal in sections just be careful not to pull at the bonds!but most of all enjoy them!:) let me no how you get on! x x

Hi, will you let us know how you get on too ? :hug: x minky

ive lost about 10 in a week. is this normal???? i used the right shampoo and brush etc and i tie them up for bed.

ive lost about 10 in a week. is this normal???? i used the right shampoo and brush etc and i tie them up for bed.

Hi, your extensions are only just over two weeks old arnt they ?

its not unusual to lose a few,
but 10 fusion bonds in the first two weeks seems a like little too many ,

you could give your extensionist a ring and tell her/ him,
and they may want to pop them in at the next mainenance appointment for you

but if you are not happy you could say "you would like them to be put in now as its only been over two weeks,"

plus you feel you have not really had the benefit of weraing them yet
and as its nowhere near the maintenence time yet you want them put back in , this should be free of charge , but do check first ,

Or you could make an appointment to discuss your extensions
(and all the above points ,)

she/ he will understand its a complaint,
I am sure you will have no problem ,
just stay really polite calm but firm ,

Personally I would ring for a consultation appiontment with the stylist who did it ,
taking your extensions with you
if all goes well they will re book you in
and do it free of charge :hug: x minky
let us know how you get on

I have been using the Balmain hair extensions for about 2 years now and i bought the professional system and attended some training so i put them in myself but my sister helps me with the difficult parts. I find that if the hair had some sort of serum or product on them they fall out quite quickly so i do it on my hair when its clean but not freshly washed. I just use tresomme and found to keep the ends from going dry if u straighten them etc... leave the contioner on for 5 mins and wash it out it feels lovely.

Last edited:
dont tie your hair up tight you want it in a loose pony tail or plait,if there pre-bonded maybe the woman never sealed them properly...go back and get them refitted

Latest posts

Back