Bank Holiday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maisie

Reaction score
How will you spend your Bank Holiday weekend?

We don't plan to do much cos the weather isn't sounding too good :irked:

Im of to Notting hill Carnival with no kids yippeeeee

All alone,well me and my little man.

Fingers crossed there will be a decent film on !

:cry:

Sleeping................. In my dreams!

hubby is on a stag weekend, i think me and my little girl will have a beauty day [face packs, cucumber slices etc] and visit my mum for sunday lunch.
i rekon the weathers gonna spoil the reading festival and other big events, but if we planned all our weekends round the brithish climate, we'd never do any:rolleyes: thing

Just means i will be dancing in the rain instead lol

Was gonna go carnival decided against it so tomorrow nit were going for an italian NO KIDS ALL TIL SUNDAY then sat shopping with friends then im off to blackpool sunday - monday enjoy the rain i suppose and the wind

It's my little boys birthday monday, he will be 4 (going on 25!!!). Can't believe he is that age already, so I will be having a party for him.
Think I wil need a large glass of wine by monday night!!

i will be building a flat pack bed, wardrobe drawers and a desk for my eldest' room:rolleyes:

I'll be going to work:irked:

I'm going camping in Scarborough!!!!!!!

Therefore it will rain because

a) Bank Holiday
b) Scarborough
c) Camping
b) Britain

If anyone is out that way over the weekend, look out for a group of people with strange instruments on the beach, i'll be there. The one with the long dark hair.

Just me and the boys.My bloke is working he's done 72hours this week bless him.I might take the kids to see stormbreaker.

I'm working this weekend including monday!!!! grrrr!!!!

I'm thinking of the money as I'm going on my hols very soon!!!!! (got the tickets today!!!) I can't wait!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back