Bank Holidays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinkpink2008

Reaction score
So it's our last one until Xmas now so how do you intend on spending yours? My hubby works bank holidays so its just me and my 2 boys at home who both have stinking colds so its a pj and tv day for us and gym for me when hubby gets home. Pretty boring lol. Anyone doing anything exciting? Xx

I'm working today! Three hair appointments and my first set of nails :)

I drive 3 and a half hours down to Cornwall Friday night so I will be making the long drive back up soon to my parents house. It's a long drive on your own but I'm going to take advantage of all that thinking time! (Have a lot to sort out in my head lol) then when I finally arrive at my parents house, hot shower, comfy pjs, hopefully one of my mums amazing cooked teas and tv......heaven :) after working 6 days the last few weeks its absolute heaven for me :) xxx

I woke up went to a bank holiday market, did a practice walk to my job interview ready for Thursday (didn't want to be late haha) then watched drop dead Fred with my boyfriend an then went up to his moms to watch the football (while I read the papers haha 😀) we was far too tired to go anywhere good as we had a long weekend with a christening party an things xx

It was my birthday yesterday and the whole country was off celebrating! Hubby took me and the kids out for breakfast, came home and opened my presents and then I sunbathed in the garden in the afternoon soon followed by a tonne of wine and a ready meal for tea.

Latest posts

Back