Barry M Eye shadows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuttie_Pie

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these and what are your opinions?

Also I am wearing a red top to a party can anyone recommend a suitable eye colour to wear I have blonde/brown hair with bright green eyes.

Has anyone tried these and what are your opinions?

Also I am wearing a red top to a party can anyone recommend a suitable eye colour to wear I have blonde/brown hair with bright green eyes.

personally im a MAC girl ....lol

i think that silver or something shimmery would be fab ... we all love a bit of sparkle and a nite out is just the rite time to wear it

i too like mac but find they can be pricey... Im abit skint at the momment and saw these advertised in a mag...

i too like mac but find they can be pricey... Im abit skint at the momment and saw these advertised in a mag...

i know what you mean... i have to avoid MAC counters etc... i can spend 50 quid just like that! :rolleyes:.... my make up bag is an expensive one... its prob worth more than my wardrobe....lolol

you could go for a bit of bling with barry m im sure its worht a try....

i have a friend who is a make up artist, she works in the west end theatres.

any way, she swears by the barry m eyeshadows.
i'd say go for green, its the perfect contrast for red and it will enhance your eye colour.

Thanks for your help i think I'll go buy a few tomorrow they are on offer in superdrug lol 3 for £10 can't go wrong and i like the fact that they have the glitter dust colours as well.

Thanks for your help i think I'll go buy a few tomorrow they are on offer in superdrug lol 3 for £10 can't go wrong and i like the fact that they have the glitter dust colours as well.

ooo coolio.... mite have to pop into town on my day off.... but shhhh dont tell anyone... im nt allowed to buy any more makeup... im banned!.....lol:lol:

I know us ladies are terrible from shopping im banned from shopping full stop lol

ooo coolio.... mite have to pop into town on my day off.... but shhhh dont tell anyone... im nt allowed to buy any more makeup... im banned!.....lol:lol:

oooh jess, what will your mum say :lol:

oooh jess, what will your mum say :lol:

lol.... i was a bit naughty the other week... i just had to get some make up for the wedding and i was in brighton... i couldnt nt pop in Mac... lets just say she was nt best pleased with me.... my money isnt my own anymore... it pays for the salon and i get nowt :cry:

lol.... i was a bit naughty the other week... i just had to get some make up for the wedding and i was in brighton... i couldnt nt pop in Mac... lets just say she was nt best pleased with me.... my money isnt my own anymore... it pays for the salon and i get nowt :cry:

oh, bless you darlin, dont you get any pocket money.:hug:
mind you, your salon is lovely, it'll be worth it in the end.

I have used Barry M - but many many years ago - I'm too old now - they just enhance the wrinkles!

As far as eyeshadow colours - the neutral tones will look best - enhance your natural eye colour and not clash with the red top. By neutral this does not mean boring however, it could be some serious silvers and greys or golds and browns etc if you see what I mean. It's best to avoid the same colour as your eyes - this tends to deaden the natural colour.

Have fun!

Latest posts

Back