Barter Card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sals

Reaction score
I've just had a call from a woman from Barter Card saying they have people looking for a good nail technician and would I be interested?:eek: I'm ringing her back next week, as if something sounds too good to be true then it probably is and I want to find out more first.

Anyone had anything to do with them? Obviously my first thought is, what will it cost me??? :lol: Thanks in advance hunnies.

Have also been receiving calls and texts from these guys saying they need my services bla bla. Not a clue who they are but from the look of the website its just another bunch of sales guys ringing to try and get money for nothing

I know a fair bit about bartercard.

Basically heres the run down. It is a members club basically. You sign up at around £1,000 I believe and you offer your service for so much Barter Currency (significantly more than you would normally charge) You can then use your barter currency against other companies for services and products, TV's, Mechanics etc etc. I know someone who uses it and swears by it but to me just seems a bit silly.

I'm with Bartercard and get a fair amount of business with them. You basically trade 'Trade pounds' with other traders. A lot of clients come to me because I'm with Barter. You can choose what you offer - I charge the regular rate, not significantly more - and I don't retail on it. It works well with treatments because the cost is your time. We eat out a lot through it - so we spend our Trade pounds with Barter restaurants - some excellent places, not cheap ones! We went horse riding in Devon last year on Barter, and my daughter has just turned 18, so we're having a family weekend at a spa - on Barter. We love it. I use it often to treat the family, and I often book Barter clients in with my newly qualified daughter to help her gain experience! Do feel free to pm me if you would like more info!

Latest posts

Back