Basic CRB check help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschief35

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just joined the site.

I am trying to start a new business of doing children's nail parties and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Basic CRB check done (as cheap as poss too!!!)

Also does anyone know of any wholesale places I can get some children's nail polish, files and hair accessories for the party bags.

Thanks

Sarah

If you just pop into your local police station they will give you a leaflet, send it off with the payment, think it was around £15 when I did it, and you'll receive it. You will have to renew it every year though as obviously you can aquire a conviction in the meantime. Hope that helps.

thank you, will go to mine on monday.

I work in HR / Recruitment and CRB checks cannot be obtained by members of the public directly, but are only available to organisations and only for those professions, offices, employments, work and occupations listed in the Exceptions Order to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.

For this reason your application will be processed either by your employer, if it is registered with the CRB, or a third party organisation, called an Umbrella Body, which is registered with the CRB.

See Home Page for more info.

xx

Latest posts

Back