Basic Nail Art for Childrens parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrumpyjo44

Reaction score
Hiya

I am starting to do childrens nail parties and am looking for some inspiration/ideas of simple nail art that would be suitable for their tiny nails. Anyone got ideas or examples of what they do? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:

Thanks

ladybirds go down well, so do simple flicks in neon shades, stickers or a single confetti heart or flower are quick and easy, don't what ever you do give them too many options though or you will be there all day while they decide.

adell

ladybirds go down well, so do simple flicks in neon shades, stickers or a single confetti heart or flower are quick and easy, don't what ever you do give them too many options though or you will be there all day while they decide.

adell

that is very good advice! been there and made that mistake lol. had a pamper party for my little sister and i was just as excited as they were so i sat there giving them loads of options and then they couldnt make up there mind and when they did they loved it but i moved onto the next child and then they want that instead! what a nightmare!!

they loved everything i did and were so grateful but next time im going to limit what deisgns im offering!

Jodie x x x

It depends how little they are, but I wouldn't glue anything to the nail that they might chew off (like gems or sequins etc) - just something painted.

i just use a dotting tool to do a simple flower

It depends how little they are, but I wouldn't glue anything to the nail that they might chew off (like gems or sequins etc) - just something painted.

thats another very good point! the girls at my sister party were 12 or 13 so i think i was safe lol

Also another thind to bear in mind with these parties for kids is permissions slips. i got the parents to sign to say it was okay to have polish and rhinestones applied to the nails and if they needed to be removed for school to use a non acetone nail polish remover!

Jodie x x x

Hi i always do the same at my pamper partys flicks always go down well but the kids absolutly love glitter so i paint the nails then while the nail vanish is still wet i flick glitter all over it with a little brush. when they are dry just bat excess glitter off :) great on there toes to :) hope this helps:)

Sorry for the late reply

but thanks everyone for your advice

Have done a few School discos and mainly did stickers on thumbs due the the number of children I had to do

went down well though!

:lol:

I had several index cards with about 6-8 designs on each and I would let the attendees choose a design from one of the cards. Which card I gave them to choose from depended on the age range of the guests. Simple small things are ladybugs, butterflys, dragonflys, frogs, initials, dot flowers, rainbows, smiley faces, hearts, and sports balls. Hope that helps :)
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks very much thats a great idea

Jo:lol:

Latest posts

Back