Bath treats

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallandcute

Reaction score
Hey geeks!!

Need your help. Im after some lovely bubbles for the bath, now usually i use elemis nourishing milk bath, muscle soak or my absolute holy grail jasmine and rose bath milk but i have now run out and cannot afford anymore for a little while

So i would love some recommendations from you all. I usually only buy pro products but this time im open to anything that is cruelty free. So please suggest away xx

There's a lovely shop called Marshmallow Blends owned by a lady named Nicoletta. She makes bath bombs, body butters and shower gels in fragrances like rhubarb and custard, pink sugar and cherry bakewell. Her stuff is really affordable and smells amazing!

I love all the radox range, also Avon do a sleep serenity. And you can't beat a lush bath bomb!! Baths are my favorite, candles too of course!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438805094.378422.jpg
xx

@Absolutebeautyx there is something seriously wrong with that picture!!...... Where's the full wine glass?? Lol

There's a lovely shop called Marshmallow Blends owned by a lady named Nicoletta. She makes bath bombs, body butters and shower gels in fragrances like rhubarb and custard, pink sugar and cherry bakewell. Her stuff is really affordable and smells amazing!
Read this and had a look at the website it all looks gorgeous . Shall buy a few bit from here thanks [emoji6]

I really like Lush bubble bar's. You can get a good few uses from them if you break them up into smaller pieces! x

@Absolutebeautyx there is something seriously wrong with that picture!!...... Where's the full wine glass?? Lol
I would then be classed as an alcoholic because I have a bath nearly every night [emoji23][emoji23] xx

Unless you have one for breakfast everyday you're safe lol x

I would then be classed as an alcoholic because I have a bath nearly every night [emoji23][emoji23] xx

Hang on a bottle of wine every night makes you an alcoholic?!

I thought it's only when I brought my hip flask to work I was an alcoholic?!

Lush cocoa butter (or Shea butter) bath bomb is everything [emoji119]

Hang on a bottle of wine every night makes you an alcoholic?!

I thought it's only when I brought my hip flask to work I was an alcoholic?!

Hahaha! My body couldn't cope with a wine every night I've been out the last 2 Friday's and I've been dying for the rest of the weekend [emoji40] wine goes right to my head!! Haha xx

Hahaha! My body couldn't cope with a wine every night I've been out the last 2 Friday's and I've been dying for the rest of the weekend [emoji40] wine goes right to my head!! Haha xx

Friday night wine is different! They put hangovers in those!!

Totally agree!!!! And all the sambuca, cider, vodka and whatever else lovely things I have drank the last few weeks [emoji23]

Lush make the best bath stuff IMO.

Faithfulness is something that will help you out when dealing with alcohol- pick one for the night and stick with it because when you cheat it WILL punish you! Tequila is especially cruel when it comes to this but even dear old wine will show its displeasure the next day. This is usually why Friday night wines tend to get sneaky unlike their trusty weekday comrades- they don't appreciate the flashy Jägerbombs that were twerking at you on the dance floor ;)

Latest posts

Back